Grouse Mountain Resort is the premier ski resort in North Vancouver, British Columbia. With stunning views of the city and mountains, Grouse Mountain Resort is a popular destination for locals and visitors alike. But who owns this iconic mountain retreat?
Grouse Mountain Resort is owned by the Grouse Mountain Resorts Limited Partnership (GMRLP). GMRLP is a partnership between The North Vancouver Recreation & Culture Commission (NVRCC) and an international investment group, including Canadian investor John Williams. The NVRCC owns 25% of the shares while Williams and his investment partners own the remaining 75%.
The NVRCC is a non-profit society that was established in 1990 to promote recreation and culture in the City of North Vancouver.
It manages public recreation facilities such as parks, sports fields, and aquatics centres on behalf of the City. The NVRCC also owns 25% of Grouse Mountain Resort, making it one of its largest investments.
John Williams is a Canadian investor with extensive experience in the hospitality industry. He has been involved with Grouse Mountain Resort since the early 2000s when he acquired a stake in the company from original owner Aspen Skiing Company. Since then, he has continued to invest in Grouse Mountain Resort and has become one of its primary shareholders.
Grouse Mountain Resort is owned by the Grouse Mountain Resorts Limited Partnership (GMRLP). GMRLP is a partnership between The North Vancouver Recreation & Culture Commission (NVRCC) and an international investment group led by Canadian investor John Williams. The NVRCC owns 25% of GMRLP while Williams and his investment partners own the remaining 75%.
7 Related Question Answers Found
Brundage Mountain Resort is a ski and snowboard destination located in McCall, Idaho. The resort offers over 1,500 acres of terrain spread across seven mountain faces, with an additional 200 acres of backcountry skiing and snowboarding. With exceptional powder and steeps, the resort is a favorite among advanced skiers and snowboarders.
Snow King Mountain Resort, located in Jackson Hole Wyoming, is an iconic ski destination that has delighted skiers and snowboarders alike for decades. The resort is known for its reliable snow conditions, tree-lined runs, family-friendly atmosphere, and breathtaking views of the Grand Tetons. But who owns Snow King Mountain Resort?
Big Mountain Resort is one of the most popular ski resorts in the world. The resort is located in Montana and offers some of the most spectacular views and slopes for skiing, snowboarding, and other outdoor activities. But who owns Big Mountain Resort?
Cranmore Mountain Resort is a year-round family-friendly ski and snowboard resort located in North Conway, New Hampshire. It offers skiing, snowboarding, tubing, and other activities for all ages. The resort has been owned and operated by the Adams family since 1939, when it was first opened by Arthur Adams and his wife.
Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, located in California’s Eastern Sierra region, is one of the most iconic ski resorts in the world. The resort is owned by Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, LLC, a privately held company owned by Starwood Capital Group. Mammoth Mountain Ski Area was founded in 1953 by Dave McCoy, an avid skier and mountaineer who wanted to share his love of the sport with others.
Stowe Mountain Ski Resort is a world-famous ski resort located in northern Vermont. It is the highest peak in the state, with a summit elevation of 4,395 feet. Stowe also has the longest vertical drop of any ski resort in the East, with 2,360 feet of vertical terrain to explore.
Hidden Mountain Resort has been the premier destination for holidaymakers since it opened its doors in 1985. Located in the beautiful Smoky Mountains of North Carolina, this family-oriented resort offers everything from skiing and snowboarding to golf and tennis. With its breathtaking views, luxurious accommodations and wide range of activities, Hidden Mountain Resort is a great destination for any type of traveler.